This holiday season, over 30 families that are supported by Community Living Toronto’s Adult Protective Service Worker (APSW) program have sent us their wish lists. They include much-needed items like winter jackets, scarves, and grocery gift cards, along with fun toys and games like Lego. Tis’ the season for generosity – let’s help these deserving families with their holiday shopping! You can purchase any of the items from their wish lists or simply make a donation online.
How You Can Help-A-Family:
- Read each family’s story and wish list. Read below or click on the PDF version here: HAF List 2018
- Contact Emily Mahoney, Fundraising Coordinator, to let us know which family or families you would like to help! You can reach Emily at 437-997-3967 or send an email at: email@example.com.
- Go shopping or donate online! Follow this link to donate directly online.
- Arrange to drop your gifts off with James Holzbauer, Assessment and Referrals Coordinator for the APSW program, by phone: 647-725-1360 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CELEBRATE! You just made the holidays brighter!
Here is the list of family’s in need this year:
Download the PDF version of this list here: HAF List 2018
Don’t know who to choose? Simply donate to the fund by clicking here and we’ll make sure every family has a surprise this holiday season.