This session is geared toward TTC riders with disabilities, their support network and anyone else who may find the transition to PRESTO confusing.
A Metrolinx representative will explain:
- How to use PRESTO on the TTC
- Where to buy a card and how to set it up
- How to load money on the card
- What to do if a card is lost
- Using Autoload (Funds) or Autorenew (Transit Passes) and
- How to use PRESTO on other transit systems, including GO Transit.
* Light refreshments will be provided.
When: Thursday, April 4, 2019 (5:30-7:00 pm)
Where: 20 Spadina Road – Boardroom
Register on MyCommunityHub.ca at: https://bit.ly/2U2q9CB
For more information contact Michelle Grimley: 647-729-1210 or email@example.com